|Position:||Senior Geospatial Analyst - BI|
|Location:||Remote, Washington DC|
Innovate!, Inc.is in support of the National Telecommunication Information Administration, has an immediate need and is seeking a highly motivated well-organized, self-directed applicant who has experience as a Senior Geospatial Analyst- Business Intelligence. This candidate will be responsible for extending knowledge of Business Intelligence to provide an ongoing refinement of processes to improve operations while working with the GIS/IT Team to conduct geospatial data analysis focused around broadband data.
· Able to work with PowerBI, Tableau, Insights for ArcGIS and/or Salesforce and other BI products
· Develop a deep understanding of broadband data and the components related to those data sectors
· Facilitate workshops with the stakeholder and teammates to gather, document and prioritize requirements.
· Coordinate with other team members to define, develop and deploy customized solutions to Business Intelligence requirements in conjunction with customer resources.
· Develop custom analysis, reports and visualizations.
· Support data and product training and execution of data verification tests.
· Communicate data and software issues
· Analyze and visualize data with common tools and languages (i.e. Insights, PowerBI, R, Python, SQL, etc.)
· Creating policies and procedures regarding collating and analyzing data
· Critically evaluating and screening data, plus profiling to identify any issues
· Developing new data analysis processes
· Assessing analytics on an ongoing basis
· Ability to work with ArcGIS Desktop tools, ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Web Application Builder.
· Ability to manage GIS data within at least one of the following: Oracle, SQL Server, and/or PostgreSQL database environments.
· Experience in web design/development an understanding of Web 2.0 concepts
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies, work independently, and quick turnaround maps, application prototypes or deliverables.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
· At least 8 years of experience extracting data from various sources, data aggregation and normalization, and analysis through commercially available business intelligence software.
· BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field is required.
· Preparing Agile/Scrum meetings and sprints with team and client
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Innovate!, Inc. (Innovate) is an 8(a) woman and minority-owned company passionate about the dynamic benefits of providing effective management consulting, IT support, and geospatial technology for the federal government. We believe that thinking innovatively can achieve positive results in organizations that lead to cultural and business change. This belief and our ability to deliver cutting edge solutions was recognized with Innovate being named 2012 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Outstanding 8(a) Small Business of the Year. Innovate is a fast-paced, rapidly growing group of entrepreneurs creating a culture of excellence. Rapid advancement within our organization is not only possible it is encouraged.
To view our website, visit www.innovateteam.com
Innovate! Inc. proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 703-922-9090 for assistance.