|Location:||Fort Polk, Louisiana|
Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000
Innovate! Inc., an 8(a) certified federal contractor, is seeking a Civil Engineer who possesses sound expertise in engineering and analytic methodologies. The position is located on-site at Ft. Polk, LA. The candidate must be self-motivated with exceptional planning, critical thinking, analytical and communication skills who thrives in a team environment.
*Must be a US citizen, as this position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a US Government issued security clearance*
· Manage, design, develop, create, and maintain small-scale through to large-scale projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
· Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
· Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
· Perform data collection, route surveys, pavement condition analysis, data maintenance, and use of PAVER program
· Perform data collection, facility condition analysis, data maintenance, and use of BUILDER program
· Assess potential risks, materials, and costs
· Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
· Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
· Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
· Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits/safety and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
Required Education and Experience:
· BS in Civil Engineering
· 0-2 years of professional experience in civil engineering
· Experience with / knowledge of relevant software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
· Familiarity with road condition assessments
· Familiarity with BUILDER and PAVER programs
· Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, and regulatory approvals
· Must be a US citizen, as this position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a US Government issued security clearance
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
· EIT Certification
· Project management and supervision skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Please visit our website at www.innovateteam.com to learn more about Innovate!
Your cover letter must include your salary requirements (residents of MA are exempt from this request).
Apply on our Career page: https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Innovate!, Inc. (Innovate) is an 8(a) woman and minority-owned company passionate about the dynamic benefits of providing effective management consulting, IT support, and geospatial technology for the federal government. We believe that thinking innovatively can achieve positive results in organizations that lead to cultural and business change. This belief and our ability to deliver cutting-edge solutions were recognized with Innovate being named 2012 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Outstanding 8(a) Small Business of the Year. Innovate is a fast-paced, rapidly growing group of entrepreneurs creating a culture of excellence. Rapid advancement within our organization is not only possible it is encouraged.
Innovate! Inc. proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application processor are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 703-922-9090 for assistance