As a member of the Cloud Advisory Services team, the Salesforce Administrator will contribute to unique customer-based solutions. The administrator will interact with clients, project managers, team members, architects and developers to ensure customer success
• Manage Salesforce instances, including but not limited to, the creation of sandboxes,monitoring usage and capacity, troubleshooting and configuration, account creation and auditing
• Release code to different sandboxes and production, following the client's Salesforce release methodology with ANT scripts
• Work with developers in troubleshooting development of Salesforce and interface with the Salesforce organization for support, as needed
• Work with developers in troubleshooting all deployments as needed and communicate with Salesforce support as needed
• Salesforce Certified Administrator/Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator required
• 2-3 years minimum experience with cloud services & technologies
• 2-3 years of administration of Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform
• Experience with a number of Salesforce managed apps, including CTI solutions, Conga, Marketo, Marketing Cloud, Discover Org, Adobe Sign, InsideSales and others
• Demonstrated knowledge of profile, role and permission set management
• Attention to meticulous detail, with the ability to rapidly communicate and implement paths to resolution
• Ability to survey the environment regularly and make recommendations for improvements in tools that are used and/or applications to complement the Salesforce instances
• Should be able to interface positively with business users and development teams, to troubleshoot a wide range of perceived technical issues
• Should have experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Innovate!, Inc. is a woman and minority-owned company passionate about the dynamic benefits of providing effective management consulting, IT support, and geospatial technology for the federal government. We believe that thinking innovatively can achieve positive results in organizations that lead to cultural and business change. This belief and our ability to deliver cutting-edge solutions were recognized with Innovate being named 2012 Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Outstanding 8(a) Small Business of the Year. Innovate is a fast-paced, rapidly growing group of entrepreneurs creating a culture of excellence. Rapid advancement within our organization is not only possible it is encouraged.
To view our website, visit http://www.innovateteam.com
Innovate! Inc. proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.